Better experience in portrait mode.
The Case of Alleged Copyright Violation Against Lesti Kejora is Stopped

The Case of Alleged Copyright Violation Against Lesti Kejora is Stopped

Trending

kapanlagi
Swipe Up to See the Photos
The Case of Alleged Copyright Violation Against Lesti Kejora is Stopped

Relieving news comes from the singer Lesti Kejora regarding the legal issues that had dragged her name. The police have officially confirmed that the investigation into the alleged copyright violation reported by Yoni Dores against Rizky Billar's wife has now been stopped.

This decision was made after a series of witness examinations and evidence that were on the investigator's desk. The Head of Public Relations of the Metro Jaya Police, Kombes Pol Budi Hermanto, explained that the status of this case had actually been decided since last month.

Read other news about Lesti Kejora at Liputan6.com.

<nil>

Based on the results of an in-depth investigation conducted by the Metro Jaya Police investigators, the case was declared not to meet the elements to proceed to the next stage. "Yes, it is true that it was stopped in January 2026," said Budi to the media crew via text message on Thursday (26/2/2026).

<nil>

The main reason behind the cessation of this case is that the investigators did not find any elements of a criminal offense in the actions taken by Lesti Kejora. Previously, Lesti was reported for allegedly uploading covers of several songs by Yoni Dores to the YouTube platform in 2018 without permission. 

<nil>

Yoni himself is the copyright owner of those songs based on a statement from the official publisher. "Because no criminal event was found," he said.

<nil>

Rizky Billar as a husband admitted that he actually already knew about the news of the case termination a few weeks ago. However, due to several unavoidable agendas, he and Lesti could only visit the Polda Metro Jaya recently to fulfill the official summons and ensure the administrative resolution of the case is truly complete.

<nil>

"Yes, actually we have known that this case has been resolved as of January 29, meaning it has been about 3 weeks ago. But indeed, because of several things, we could only be present now to fulfill the summons," said Rizky Billar.

<nil>

With the end of this issue, Rizky Billar expressed his deep gratitude. For him, this legal certainty is very important so that his family's life can return to running harmoniously without the shadow of legal problems. 

<nil>

He hopes that similar incidents will not happen again in the future because they greatly disturb their comfort in creating. "Alhamdulillah we can declare that as of today the case is officially closed. So there are no more obstacles, and hopefully in the future there will be no more such issues that will certainly disturb the tranquility of our family," said Rizky Billar.