Better experience in portrait mode.

Sarwendah Claims Ruben's Alleged Infidelity Since 2017, Here is the Chronology and Its Impact

kapanlagi
Sarwendah Claims Ruben's Alleged Infidelity Since 2017, Here is the Chronology and Its Impact Sarwendah © KapanLagi.com/Fikri Alfi Rosyadi

Kapanlagi.com - Sarwendah issued an open clarification regarding the infidelity issue that was said to have occurred in her marriage with Ruben Onsu. Through a post on her personal Instagram account, @sarwendah29, on Sunday, August 2, 2026, she explained that she felt the circulating narrative placed her in an unfair position as a mother.

In her explanation, Sarwendah mentioned that the allegations of infidelity had been ongoing since 2017 and had occurred more than once. She emphasized that she was aware of the “first betrayal” in that year, which then became part of a series of issues that disrupted their marriage over the past 11 years.

Sarwendah's statement came amid the viral recording of a fierce argument between her and Ruben Onsu on March 4, 2024. The incident resurfaced and added to the list of issues surrounding their relationship, including child support matters and financial problems.

1. Sarwendah's Clarification Regarding the Allegations of Infidelity

Sarwendah revealed allegations of infidelity that she claims have occurred repeatedly since 2017. She mentioned that Ruben had once acknowledged the issue, which then triggered a fierce argument in their household. According to her, this series of events became the main trigger for the breakdown of their 11-year relationship.

She detailed that the incident she referred to as “the first betrayal” occurred in 2017. After that, the repeated allegations of infidelity are said to have increasingly eroded the trust in their marriage. On the other hand, she has tried several times to hold on despite feeling that the trust they had built has been tarnished.

Sarwendah emphasized that her decision to speak out is based on a situation that she believes has been ongoing for a long time. She stated that the issues at hand are not merely one event, but rather an accumulation of problems over the years.

2. Viral CCTV Recordings and the Series of Events on March 4, 2024

The CCTV recording showing the argument between Sarwendah and Ruben Onsu has gone viral on social media. The video is said to have been leaked by Ruben Onsu's side as a rebuttal to Sarwendah's earlier statements. In the recording, Sarwendah appears very emotional and hysterical, needing to be calmed down by several people.

The former manager and also Ruben's friend, Nanda, expressed shock upon seeing the recording. He mentioned that Sarwendah usually only shows anger within reasonable limits. This statement has increased public attention to the content and context of the events in the video.

Sarwendah then explained the chronology of the incident recorded on March 4, 2024, at around 21:20 WIB. The argument began over their house rental issue in the Pondok Indah area of South Jakarta, which was about to end its contract period. She suggested returning to their old house due to declining financial conditions but was shocked to learn that Ruben had rented a hotel apartment for one month at a cost of around Rp120 million.

The debate over the postponement of the moving schedule and Sarwendah's request for marketing contacts ended in a heated argument. He emphasized that the outburst of emotions that night was not merely about the technicalities of the moving date, but rather the peak of accumulated disappointment that had been bottled up during 11 years of marriage.

According to Sarwendah, their household situation had also been “very cold” for years before they finally decided to part ways. She made this statement to provide context for the emotional attitude and response captured in the video.

3. Child Support Stopped and Spotlight on Financial Matters

Aside from the issue of infidelity and the CCTV video, the matter of child support has also emerged. Sarwendah stated that child support has been stopped since December 2025. Through his legal representative, Ruben Onsu confirmed the cessation, explaining that the decision was made due to issues related to visitation rights with the children after a divorce that has yet to be realized.

Other financial issues have also been highlighted. Sarwendah mentioned that when the obligation for child support was not met and the construction of a new house was halted, she found that there was a large allocation of funds for a third party. This statement adds to the list of issues that are said to be related to the family's financial condition.

There is also a matter concerning a house in the Cilandak area, which is said to have been built with a bank loan valued at more than Rp10 billion. Sarwendah attempted to take over the mortgage for the house, but was hindered by the need for Rp14 billion that had to be paid in cash.

Amid the widely discussed controversy, moral support has come for Ruben Onsu. Their son, Betrand Peto, was seen showing support through a WhatsApp conversation shared publicly. The post has drawn public attention to the family dynamics amid an ongoing process.

(kpl/ums)

Disclaimer: This translation from Bahasa Indonesia to English has been generated by Artificial Intelligence.
Swipe Up Next Article

Cobain For You Page (FYP) Yang kamu suka ada di sini,
lihat isinya

Buka FYP