Better experience in portrait mode.

Ressa Rizky Claims He Was Offered for Adoption as a Baby Before Being Taken to Banyuwangi

kapanlagi
Ressa Rizky Claims He Was Offered for Adoption as a Baby Before Being Taken to Banyuwangi Denada has not yet spoken out about the issue of neglecting her biological child

Kapanlagi.com - The mystery of the origins of Ressa Rizky Rossan, a young man who is suing Denada for alleged child neglect, is slowly being unveiled. In the latest press conference, Ressa's legal team revealed facts about the place and year of his birth, which has been a public question.

Although he grew up and lives in Banyuwangi, East Java, Ressa was apparently not born in that city. Based on the information gathered, this 24-year-old young man was born in the capital city.

"Ressa was born according to his mother's statement earlier to the press friends, which we have also held a press conference before. Ressa was born in Jakarta. But we do not know for sure in which hospital," said Andika Meigista during a Zoom meeting on Thursday (15/01/2026).

1. Ressa Was Offered for Adoption When She Was a Baby

Another shocking fact has emerged regarding Ressa's fate when she was a baby. Before finally settling in Banyuwangi, Ressa was reportedly offered to several parties for adoption.

Fate then brought her into the arms of her uncle and aunt who were willing to care for her. Since then, Ressa was taken away from Jakarta and raised in the eastern tip of Java.

"So Ressa was indeed offered, right? She was offered to those who would take care of her, and it ultimately fell to her uncle and aunt, who took her directly to Banyuwangi. That’s all," explained Andika.

2. Ressa Was Born in the Early 2000s

Regarding the year of birth, Andika confirmed that his client was born at the beginning of the millennium era. This aligns with Ressa's current age of 24 years.

"2002, right?" Andika replied briefly when asked about Ressa's year of birth.

3. Regarding Ressa's Biological Father

Regarding the figure of the biological father, the legal representatives emphasized that the focus of the lawsuit is not directed there at this time. They are only concentrating on proving the legal relationship between Ressa and her mother.

"Let me clarify this. The child that is born has a civil relationship with her mother. That is why I am only fighting for Ressa's rights as stipulated in the law. So when we talk about the concept of her father, it is not yet that far," he asserted.

4. Response from Denada's Management

Denada's management has officially responded to the news that has been circulating widely in online media and social media in recent times, regarding the issue of child neglect. In a written statement, Risna Ories, as a representative from Denada Management, expressed concern over this developing public issue.

"We are very concerned about the public issue that is developing, which is actually a family matter, because every family has privacy, every family has its own story," said Risna Ories in a written statement sent via chat with the KapanLagi.com Team on Sunday (11/1/2026) night.

Risna Ories also emphasized that this situation is not easy for Denada. However, the management understands the public's concern and appreciates every support and care given.

"However, to prevent this from escalating too much, we state that currently Denada and the legal team are studying and carefully examining matters related to the lawsuit as part of the legal process that must be mutually respected," she explained.

The management also requests the public and media's understanding so that Denada is given space and time to examine this matter proportionally while considering the well-being of all parties involved.

In closing her statement, Risna Ories expressed appreciation for the empathy and attention given to Denada amid the situation being faced. "Thank you for the attention, empathy, and understanding provided. Your support means a lot to Denada," wrote Risna Ories.

(kpl/dka)

Disclaimer: This translation from Bahasa Indonesia to English has been generated by Artificial Intelligence.
Swipe Up Next Article

Cobain For You Page (FYP) Yang kamu suka ada di sini,
lihat isinya

Buka FYP
Ammar Zoni Speaks Out About the Acknowledgment Letter in the Drug Case, Claims He Was Directed by the Prison Authorities

Ammar Zoni Speaks Out About the Acknowledgment Letter in the Drug Case, Claims He Was Directed by the Prison Authorities

Actor Ammar Zoni is back in court for a follow-up hearing regarding the alleged drug trafficking case that ensnared him. He provided an explanation regarding the background of the creation of the letter, which he claims was not purely his personal initiative. Read more about it below!

Ammar Zoni Speaks Out About the Acknowledgment Letter in the Drug Case, Claims He Was Directed by the Prison Authorities