Better experience in portrait mode.
Sandra Dewi Officially Withdraws Lawsuit Regarding Seized Assets of Harvey Moeis

Sandra Dewi Officially Withdraws Lawsuit Regarding Seized Assets of Harvey Moeis

Celebrity Corruption

kapanlagi
Swipe Up to See the Photos
Sandra Dewi Officially Withdraws Lawsuit Regarding Seized Assets of Harvey Moeis

Sandra Dewi surprisingly took a step back by withdrawing her objection lawsuit against the seizure of her assets. This decision was formalized in a hearing at the Central Jakarta District Court on Tuesday (28/10/2025).

This move was unexpected, considering that today's hearing was supposed to present the conclusions from both parties. However, Sandra Dewi's legal representatives submitted a letter of withdrawal to the judges, indicating the end of the legal battle she undertook.

Read more news about Sandra Dewi at Liputan6.com.

<nil>

The panel of judges read the withdrawal letter directly in the courtroom. In the letter, Sandra Dewi's side expressed compliance with the final legal decision regarding her husband's case.

<nil>

"After considering, the applicants through their attorney submitted a withdrawal letter dated October 28 which essentially states that the applicants submit and comply with the decision that has permanent legal force," said Chief Judge Rios Rahmanto while leading the trial.

<nil>

This withdrawal decision was also confirmed by a representative of the prosecution, Silvi, who was present at the trial. She confirmed that the application was not only submitted by Sandra Dewi alone but also by two other parties who filed similar lawsuits.

<nil>

"Earlier during the trial, the representatives of the petitioner, namely Sandra Dewi, Kartika Dewi, and Raymond Gunawan, conveyed the withdrawal of the objection request," said Silvi after the trial.

<nil>

When asked about the reasons behind the decision, Silvi explained that it was in line with the statement read by the panel of judges, as a form of compliance with the Supreme Court's ruling."The reason is, as stated in the trial, they submit and comply with the Supreme Court's decision regarding the case of Harvey Moeis," she said.

<nil>

Unfortunately, Sandra Dewi's legal representatives chose to remain silent. Both of them immediately left the courtroom without giving any comments to the media crew that had been waiting. Previously, Sandra Dewi filed an objection lawsuit on the grounds that several seized assets were her personal property. She claimed that these assets were lawfully obtained from her work, such as endorsements, personal purchases, and gifts, and are separate from Harvey Moeis's assets due to a separation of property agreement.

<nil>

The assets seized by the prosecutor's office include 88 luxury bags, a deposit account worth Rp 33 billion, several cars, and a number of jewelry items. These assets were confiscated to cover the replacement money of Rp 420 billion imposed on Harvey Moeis in the corruption case of tin trading, which caused state losses of up to Rp 271 trillion.